It will take up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. You will receive an email notification when your item is ready for pickup. After you receive this notification, you have 2 days to visit the store you purchased from and pick up your order. If you do not pick up your order in 2 days, you will receive a refund.
- Stop by the ReStore location you purchased your items from.
- Show a staff member your ID, confirmation email, and (if you paid using a credit/debit card) the card you used to pay for your purchase.
- Our staff will locate your order in our warehouse and bring it out to you.
- Sign our pickup form to confirm you have picked up your order.
- If possible, our team will help you load larger items into your vehicle.
- Enjoy your purchase!
Note: If you would like to purchase items from both of our locations at one time, you will need to complete separate transactions for either store.
Failure to Pick Up Your Order
If you do not pick up your order within 2 days of being notified that it is ready, the items will become available for purchase again and you will receive a refund.
Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County’s ReStores have a thirty-day money back guarantee with a receipt. No refunds will be granted without a receipt. For online purchases, your order confirmation email will count as a receipt.
If items are damaged while in the store awaiting pickup, no discounts will be offered. You can receive store credit for the purchase.
Clearance items purchased after 12/14/21 will not be eligible for returns. All sales for clearance items are final. Clearance items have the original price crossed out with the new price listed in orange.
You can view our full refund policy here.
Please direct any questions to the stores using the contact information on our About page.
Terms of Service
You can view our full terms of service here.